Hilton Hotels & Resorts is an international brand of hotels and resorts and the flagship trademark of Hilton Worldwide operating 570 properties in 84 countries across the world. Customers can search and reserve rooms online. Log on and book now to make your next holiday or business trip more comforting with best possible rates.
Team Member & Hilton Family Travel Program
The company offers great discounted room charges to all Team Members through its group of brands, resorts, and franchised hotels. Discounts can differ from organization to organization subject to related taxes.
- This program is open to all regular, full and part-time employees.
- Members of ownership and management in companies are not entitled to this benefit.
- Employees working at restaurants, parking, gift shops, coffee stores and contractors working for corporate offices are also not qualified for this leisure travel benefit.
- Eligible member’s approved family members are entitled to special room rates.
- If you are a permanent, full and part-time worker of the company you are available to eligible directly upon hire, without any delay.
How To Reserve Your Accommodation?
Follow the directions given below to get started.
Confirm Your Work Location:
- You must ratify your job place earlier you can find a destination. Go to Hilton Location web address from your web browser to confirm location.
- You will see an online form on the resultant page.
- Fill out the fields with required data.
- Type your city name.
- Choose the name of your state/province in which you work from the drop down menu.
- Select country
- Identify whether you work at a hotel or not.
- Select brand from given options if you work at a hotel.
- Click the button that says “Find It.”
- You will see your search results on the screen.
- Choose your location from given results.
- Press the button “Continue” to proceed.
Save your work location to accelerate the process each time you come back to the website.
Browse Offered Hotels:
- All you need is to provide your preferred place and travel days. You will get rate information about seven consecutive nights subject to applicable taxes at available hotels and resorts.
- The discounted price offered to employees may not essentially be lower than the promotional rates offered to the customer via discount travel site.
- You can reserve rooms at any hotel in the Hilton Internationally. You cannot include the location in your search where you are employed, for TMTP rates.
- Team Members are liable for clear all dues upon check-out.
- Subject to availability, you may travel at any time during the year.
- Rooms may not be vacant during special occasions. Confirm the availability at the time of your reservation.
- You can make the reservations up to a year in advance.
Decide A Hotel Of Your Choice:
Pick up a name from the available hotels from the given options. You have to confirm availability of a room with the benefit programs rates. Visit rate list page .
Check the rates by brands. Promotional rates fluctuate by hotel, and room type.
- You can book a room online following the link that is hilton.com/tmtp.
- Choose your room and make a reservation.
- You will get a confirmation number.
- No reservations will be booked by phone.
- You have to provide some personal information including your name, address, email and phone number and a credit card number for payment for your reservation.
- Discounted rates offer limited and are not certain till your booking is completed.
- Booking must be made:
- no, less than 14 days before your scheduled arrival Conrad Hotels & Resorts
- Reservations at Home wood Suites and Hampton Inn and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton must be made at least seven days before of your planned arrival.
Reservations may not be made in different hotels at matching dates except one booking is made through the Family Travel Program, and other is booked via Team Member Travel Program.
You are allowed to reserve up to two rooms per stay with each program so you can reserve up to four rooms stay: two rooms under family travel program and two rooms under the team member travel program.
Travel Passport Authentication:
You will get your signed Travel Passport at Human Resources Department. You have to provide your confirmation number to get the passport. You need to show your original passport at check-in. Get your validated passport from your General Manager if your hotel does not have an HR branch.
- You can enjoy your benefits for leisure travel only.
- These benefits do not apply when traveling on business.
- Team Members are responsible for settling all charges upon check-out.
You have to present a photo ID at check-in.
Enjoy Your Trip!
You will enjoy great benefits and perks. You can save 50% with food and drink discount.
Benefits are subject to the payment, cancellation, and privacy policies. If you don’t cancel the reservation, you have to pay according to the published rates.
How To Change/Cancel Reservation:
- Go to the website and select “Existing Reservations” in the top menu bar.
- You will be prompted to provide a valid confirmation number and some personal information to reset your reservation.
Company reserves the right to audit, change, or even cancel the agreement with this program at any time without notification. H Honors points are not valid for any HFTP or TMTP. You cannot add or redeem in combination with these programs.
For assistance, you can contact the reservation desk by calling at 1-877-54-ROOMS (877-547-6667). Remember you can call only to get information, no phone reservations will be taken at this number.